John, one of my faithful long standing subscribers shared this youtube video with me of Dr. R Tent. It's well worth your time to watch even though it has little to do with Morgellons. . But I must warn you that the information is overwhelming. It did remind me of a cause I started championing years ago--Kill Fluoride--and some other issues I've addressed over the years plus some new insights that I'll also address later on, but for now, let's look at fluoride.
Which would you rather have, bad teeth or bad brain?? Actually, you can have both a great brain and great teeth and gums and stay away from fluoride. In fact fluoride may contribute to dental fluorosis. Up to 80% of children have it in some cities. "The signs are whitish flecks or spots, particularly on the front teeth, or dark spots or stripes in more severe cases," according to a report, Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb written in 1997 that also finds brittle bones associated with absorption of fluoride. Fluoride is used in the production of the atomic bomb and the article explores the politics of the government making fluoride appear safe to the public back in the middle of the last century.
"The US Centers for Disease Control call the fluoridation of water “one of 10 great public health achievements of the 20th century.”
"But the World Health Organization considers fluoride a naturally occurring toxin." This is a quote from a post in Be Brain Fit, Flouride is a Neurotoxin--9 Ways it Harms Your Brain
Seems like the World Health Organization doesn't agree with the all knowing CDC! The post lists nine ways that fluoride is a serous problem :
1. Fluoride is a neurotoxin that affects the brain before birth linked to autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and lower IQ.
2. Lowers IQ in children drinking water with fluoride.
3. Facilitates aluminum entering the brain. Aluminum is found in brains of those with Alzheimer's disease and fluoride gives aluminum a free ride into the brain. And get this, if you use an antiperspirant, you have the perfect storm as they contain aluminum. Instead switch to deodorants--they don't contain aluminum.
4. Fluoride displaces iodine leading to hypothyroidism leading to brain fog, memory loss, lack of focus, depression, anxiety and so on.
5. Fluoride leads to nervous system degeneration: memory, learning, emotional regulation, diminished stress response, sensory perception, conscious thought, language skills, coordination, balance and the sciatic nerve.
6. Fluoride affects pineal gland and messes up melatonin leading to sleeping problems, depression and seasonal affective disorder, calcification, and brain aging.
7. Fluoride grabs lead from water pipes and faucets (even some new ones have lead) and lead is another enemy to the human body for another fifty reasons.
8. ADHD linked to fluoride
9. Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, and Lexapro have fluoride and can actually contribute to depression.
Unfortunately, most brand name tooth pastes contain fluoride, so go to your health food store or search for one on line or use baking soda, as I reported in a previous blog entry. Personally, I take care of my teeth and gums with baking soda, NG mouth wash, nano glutathione, and flossing daily. And if your municipal water is injected with fluoride, use quality bottled water instead. I only use distilled water and infuse it with ionic minerals. If you use water treatment for your drinking water, make sure it removes fluoride.
Morgellons is challenging enough, notice that conditions often reported with Morgellons--hyperthyroidism, brain fog, coordination, depression, memory issues, depression, sleeping issues, can also be linked to fluoride. True that boosting glutathione greatly helps with some of these issues, but why not get rid of the root of the issue and kill fluoride--that's something in your control and you'll be healthier for doing so.
I thank John for sharing the video.