Stage I recipes shared by Robin.
- 1 Chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 sm. White Onion or green scallions, chopped
- 2-3 stalks of celery chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2-3 T. Homemade mayonnaise
- Place cooked, cubed chicken in a bowl.
- Dice celery and onion and add to the bowl.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Add 2-3 T. of mayo and mix thoroughly.
Mayonnaise is incredibly easy to make, so it’s one of those things where if you care enough about the flavor and health factor, making it yourself becomes worthwhile. It will keep in the fridge 4-5 days.
- 1 Egg
- Rice Bran oi
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Place ¼ C. of oil in a food processor or blender, add the egg and salt and process for about 30 seconds. The mixture will be quite thin.
- Then, with the blender running, slowly drizzle in an additional cup of oil, very slowly over 60-90 seconds. As you slowly incorporate the oil it will get thicker and thicker.
- Add in the lemon juice and you are done!
Many thanks to Robin, my Sunday Co-host, for sharing her recipes--more to come.