|Nine Ways to Make your Coffee Even Healthier to Fight Morgellons Disease 10/4/2021|
Since sodas, fruit juice, regular milk and most other drinks are not on Stage I of the King Diet, we are limited to:
1. No refined sugar or artificial sweeteners - instead use pure stevia without additives.
2. No artificial creamers. When you get into Stage II of the King Diet, use organic half and half or light cream.
3. Use high quality water and organic beans when possible as coffee is the most sprayed crop in the world. Otherwise regular Eight O'Clock coffee - no decaffeinated coffee til you reach mid stage II of the King Diet.
4. Add cinnamon to your coffee - a couple shakes from the canister. Cinnamon has many anti parasitic benefits.
5. Eat before you drink coffee. When you drink coffee first, the pancreas releases insulin in response to the caffeine which will result in your blood sugar dropping leaving you feeling tired and depleted.
6. Add collagen to you coffee. Being that Morgellons uses up collagen, destroys layers of skin and leaves it wrinkly, this is a no brainer. I've been adding collagen in my coffee every day. There are five types of collagen and the brand that we carry Organixx Clean Sourced Collagens has all five types. It is the absolute best! Being 75 yrs of age, It really has benefited my skin immensely - not just because it's repairing my skin from the damage done by skin parasites, but protecting my skin from ageing prematurely.
And you know what else I just noticed, it's been on sale at nearly 40% off and I forgot to have it listed as a sale item. Stock up now.
7. Add organic butter to your coffee in place of half and half. It will give you a brain a boosting buzz. You can blend the coffee with a latte frother or handheld blender to avoid having globs of butter floating on your coffee.
8. Add chocolate to your coffee. I love mocha and add a half teaspoon our Nature's Gift® Dutched Organic Cocoa Powder to my coffee. And cocoa has many many health benefits too. Read, "How many flavonoids in Cocoa."
9. If you drink coffee between meals, in addition to all of the above, you can add in food grade diatomaceous earth.
In summary, you can make coffee even healthier than it already is with one or more of the above tips. Notice our tendency to move in the direction of eating and drinking organically.