I happened upon this article published in The Nutrition Watch Dog titled, 23 Peppermint Uses to Naturally Boost Your Health.
Peppermint oil was one of the first essential oils that we added to our store. Our first use was to add peppermint oil to the bath oil as a disinfectant. It turned out to be the most economical disinfectant. We also added peppermint to our skin lotion and Nature's Gift®Liquid Shower Soap.
And then along came our Nature's Gift® Mouth Wash and we added our therapeutic organic peppermint oil to our store.
And then, there's our Nature's Gift®Baking Soda Toothpaste
And then, a year of so ago, we added peppermint tea to our tea store. So, you'll find a lot of peppermint in our store.
So, when I saw that peppermint oil has 23 uses, my interest was piqued and I thought I'd see how many uses our products can help with and pass along the article to you.
Applications listed in the article are:
1 Boost Energy. You can breathe peppermint oil in our mister.
2 Get Rid of Dandruff. We take it a step further and use it in a mixture to clean the scalp of organisms.
Read Blog post, "Scalp Full of Morgellons Fibers"
3. Relieve Muscle Pain - Rub in our NG skin lotion into aching muscles
4. Relieve Joint Pain - Rub our NG skin lotion into aching joints.
5. Curb Cravings - use peppermint oil in the mister.
6. Reduce Allergies - use peppermint oil along with eucalyptus oil in the mister.
7. Cool rashes and itching - here we go, apply our NG Mouth Wash/Body Wipe or our NG skin lotion
8. Repel bugs like mosquitos. Add a few drops of peppermint oil to a carrier oil like olive oil and apply to your skin or use our NG skin lotion.
9. Calm Acne - apply our NG skin lotion to affected skin several times a day.
10. Relieve Headaches - rub in our NG skin lotion into your neck, shoulders, and temples
11. Promote hair growth - massage our NG liquid shower soap with Peppermint into your scalp.
12. Relieve IBS + Bloating - Rub NG skin lotion into your abdomen and drink Peppermint tea
13. Reduce Nausea by taking peppermint capsules.
14. Freshen your breadth with our NG Baking Soda Toothpaste with peppermint. Make a breath spray by adding a couple drops of peppermint to water in our 10 ml pen sprayer.
15. Kill toe nail fungus. After foot baths with NG and apple cider vinegar, apply a few drops of peppermint oil onto the discolored toenail.
16. Combat bacterial infections - take peppermint capsules.
17. Help Fight Cancer using peppermint capsules.
18 Relieve Stress with our peppermint oil in the mister.
19. Boost Exercise Performance - add a couple drops of organic peppermint oil into a glass of water or add to a cup of peppermint tea daily.
20. Soothe a Sore Throat - Gargle a mix of 2 drops of organic peppermint oil or use a couple drops of our Morgellons Cocktail in water, or add a few drops of either peppermint oilor Morgellons Cocktail to our mister and deeply inhale the vapors.
21. Clear a stuffy nose - add a few drops of either peppermint oil or Morgellons Cocktail to our mister and deeply inhale the vapors .
22. Relieve Sun Burns - gently apply NG skin lotion to affected skin.
23. Sharpen Memory and Cognitive Skills - massage NG skin lotion onto your chest before starting your day or mix a few drops of peppermint oil with our Brain fog eraser in a small bottle, and inhale as need throughout the day.
24. Bath disinfectant - add 10 to 20 drops to a cap full of 100% NG and add to your bath water.
I had no idea how useful peppermint can be. The only product we don't have are peppermint capsules and because essential oils are usually in gelatin capsules, we won't be adding them. However, you can always add a drop or so of our organic peppermint oil to a hot cup of water or to boost your peppermint tea.
Note: for use in the mister you can use our more economical Peppermint Oil Arvensis and for internal consumption our organic peppermint oil.