|An Apple a Day Helps Keep Morgellons Away 12/23/19|
The Green Granny Smith Apple--Perfect for stage 2 of the King Diet™!
• Further it’s noted that good bacteria are right out of balance in obese patients.
• It’s not all about being obese! Did you read a previous article “Gut Bacteria Aids In Morgellons Recovery And Dictates Your Health” which showed all disease has a domination of bad gut bugs?”
• Basic Nutritional Info.
• Calories - low calories. An average apple has about 70 calories. Granny Smiths being lower in carbs than other apples. Most of these calories are composed of the apple's 17 grams of carbohydrates consisting of a natural fruit sugar. Fruit sugars as you know are a great source of fuel.
A sure way to boost that 3pm afternoon slump. Tucking into a Granny Smith provides your with a modest energy boost getting you out of that slump.
- Fiber rich meals support good cholesterol levels.
- Granny Smith Apples are winners when it comes to non digestible compounds, the famous fiber that promotes digestive health.
• Phytonutrients the beneficial plant compound offers many health benefits including anti cancer properties. Did you know, antioxidants protect your cells from genetic mutations? Granny Smiths have potent anti-mutation properties and cannot be compared to other apples.
• When researchers conducted trials in the anti-mutagenic potential of a range of apples, Granny Smiths showed significantly higher and more broad spectrum anti-mutagenicity.
- Studies backed up the fact that the flavonoid and phytochemical components decreased the growth of cancer cells as well as inhibiting liver and colon cancer cell growth. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5928337/
• Vitamin C boosts the production of collagen which is great for our skin that has taken such a hammering with Morgellons and all the scrubbing and rubbing. Also great for bone and joint health.
• Apple peels. That lovely crunch when you're biting into an apple is ursolic acid in the peel and it reduces risks of liver disease as per trials performed on mice.
- There is a strong connection between liver health and osteoporosis. So the benefit on the liver will also benefit your bones.
The dominant apple tart flavor of Granny Smith's dictates they are great to use in healthy recipes. Finely sliced Granny Smiths are a great additive to smoothies and morning oats providing pungent, potent pops of flavor.
Handy hint - Sometimes I finely grate a Granny smith let it go brown, sprinkle some bran over it with a dribble of apple cider vinegar. I alternate doing this with the addition of chopped up banana. A guaranteed morning visit to the loo. Nice!
Did you read the article on banana’s, The Amazing Banana Stands Up to Fight Morgellons Disease, and how they are allowed on stage 2 of the King Diet?
An apple a day keeps the Doctor away.
Author - Diane Shannon (South-Africa)
“Optimal Wellness is a condition of complete physical, mental and social vitality, not simply the nonappearance of dis-ease symptoms"