Robin, my Sunday co-host, shared this recipe for beef stew, but unless you make your bone broth by going to the butcher, getting bones, and broiling them in water, basically all packaged bone broth available in your local grocery store contains ingredients that are not compatible with Stage I of the King Diet™. Robin found a brand that is compatible - Imagine Bone Broth
- 1 package stew beef
- 1 onion
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- Spelt flour
- Rice flour
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 1 box Imagine Bone Broth*
- Red potatoes (Stage II only)
- Savory Sipping Broth
- 10 g of Protein per Serving
- Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added MSG
- No Artificial Ingredients and No Preservatives
- Other Ingredients: Chicken stock, beef stock, turkey broth, contains less than 2% of: chicken fat*, flavoring, salt, sea salt.
*Adds a trivial amount of fat.
Many thanks to my co-host of the Sunday Morgellons Event of the week event for sharing her delicious recipe for beef stew. Sheeee, this is just the first of about 6 recipes she forwarded to me. So, get your taste buds ready. More to come!
- In a good sized pot saute onion and garlic till onion is translucent
- Cut up beef into small pieces. (this is easier to do if it is partially frozen)
- Roll beef in a shallow bowl of spelt flour and brown in the pan with the onions and garlic, stirring frequently.
- Add celery
- Cover with water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add 2-3 C. of bone broth and cook over a low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
- In a small bowl add some of the broth from the stew and 2 T. of rice flour. Stir until thickened and pour back into the pot. You may have to do this a few times until the stew is thick enough.
- Salt to taste.
- For stage I serve over rice.
- For Stage II quarter red potatoes and add to mixture for about a half hour, until potatoes are done. Add chopped broccoli for the last 10 minutes.