|Organic Sulfur Necessary to Fight Morgellons 7/20/2022|
Someone wrote me informing me that by taking our MSM capsules he was cured of Morgellons. Well, I am glad to hear of his success, but while MSM is important to supplement with Morgellons, I would never say that just by taking MSM capsules that anyone will get rid of Morgellons. Likewise, another claimed that by consuming borax, he was cured of Morgellons. Again, I've often repeated that Boron (what Borax is) is the antidote to Morgellons.
And then you see another miracle cure and you do that for several months. Before you know it, a year has gone by and you're getting worse instead of better. Some do this for many years getting no where.
Problem is, everything you tried might have been part of the solution, but none are the total solution and unless you knew about the King Diet, all might have been a total waste of time.
Instead of being piece meal about this, from my personal experience I know that we each are in a battle for our lives. And when you go to battle, you don't leave half of your army home. You go all out! You do not want to give the opposing army a chance to regroup or hide from you and sneak up on you later while you're napping.
Beating Morgellons is an all out war and Morgellons doesn't care whether it takes you twenty or more years as some have shared or just a few months as many have achieved with my protocol.
By the time most realize they are fighting Morgellons, many of their body resources have been depleated and organic sulfur is one of them.
Sulfur is necessary for life, .25% of the weight of the human body is made up of sulfur.
Sulfur plays an important role in the following:
1. MSM helps diminish aches and pains in the muscles and joints and helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage. It slows down the progression of joint difficulties and may even play a role in reversing joint damage.
2. MSM might be one of the most successful natural remedies for allergies as reported in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. Sulfur diminishes contact allergies, food allergies, inhalation allergies, and others. Organic sulfur binds to mucous membranes to form a natural block against allergens. Sulfur also alleviates allergies through detoxification, elimination of free radicals, and improvement of cell permeability. Organic sulfur also works as a histamine inhibitor as effectively as the traditional antihistamines, without the negative side effects (Ley, 1998).
3. MSM can alleviate symptoms such as headaches and PMS related pain. More generally, MSM can reducing swelling and pain throughout the body.
4. One useful side effect of MSM is mood elevation. The correlation between mood disorders and inflammation is under discussion in the medical world recently, and MSM is a recognized anti-inflammatory, even reducing inflammation in the brain. A 2018 article in the Psychiatric Times discussed the issue of inflammation and mental health in clinical detail.
5. Blood Pressure: MSM has been reported to help reduce blood pressure most likely by reducing inflammation and increased blood flow. MSM may also help reduce high cholesterol levels. Both these issues can help with many cardiovascular issues. Of course deep breathing, as we instruct you in our Sunday Conference calls, also helps reduce blood pressure.
6. Headache Relief: MSM can help with insomnia, headaches, improved concentration and a feeling of wellbeing. Unfortunately, it is not advised for those who suffer from Migraines as it can make them worse.
7. Immune Functioning: MSM restores balance and improved immune response. MSM can help deal with viral infection and help them from reoccurring.
8. "Leaky gut syndrome" is one of our biggest enemies. Infectious bacterial particles make their way into the bloodstream where they infect and inflame other parts of the body. The addition of sulfur to improve the digestive process is said to help reduce leaky gut. I also recommend L-Glutamine - a natural sugar to feed the mucosa, and Ion- minerals to restore gut function, and of course consuming prebiotics as reported in update, "Why Probiotics are Not the Answer to Fighting Morgellons and Prebiotics Are," 4/19/2020.
9. Pain Relief: Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of MSM contribute to diminishment of pain. MSM, reported in one study, helped reduce muscle damage from exercise.
10. Insulin Production: The insulin molecule is made up of two amino acid chains connected by sulfur bridges. If sulfur is in short supply, it is difficult for the pancreas to produce sufficient insulin. And without insulin blood sugar levels can not be adequately regulated. (Houssay, 1950).
11. Healthy Skin: An aging process called cross-linking of collagen production causes skin to age. Sulfur combats the cross-linking. Sulfur enhances hair, cuticle and nail growth and health. Sufur helps reduce wrinkles, scars, and resolving acne. Sufficient amount of sulfur helps to remove toxins, create new skin cells, and maintain healthy hair and skin. Note that the condition of Morgellons depleats the body of organic sulfur through is wild production of filaments which are comprised of collagen and keratin. I also recommend our Organixx Collagen comprised of 5 types of collagen.
12. Anti Microbial, Anti Parasitic, and Anti Fungal: Sulfur combats microbial, parasitic, and fungal infections in both the urogenital and intestinal and tracts by competing for binding or “receptor” sites in the mucous membrane. Thus sulfur blocks the interface between your body and the parasite. Plus sulfur augments immunological competence.
13. Anti Inflamatory: Because Organic sulfur contributes to metabolic wastes being removed from the cells, it is also anti-inflammatory. Excess weight can be considered a form of inflammation. Sulfur facilitates removal of toxins and wastes from the body and thus reduce chronically inflamed cells that retain byproducts of metabolic processes. Add this to our MaxOne to boost glutathione, which is the body's major anti inflammatory.
14. Sulfur mobilizes Vitamin D from the Sun: When skin is exposed to the sun, the skin synthesizes vitamin D3 sulfate. Vitamin D is fat soluble whereas vitamin D3 sulfate is a form of the vitamin which is water soluble. This allows this type of vitamin D3 sulfate to travel freely in the bloodstream.
Natural sources of sulfur are in most foods that we consume. But, when you add in Morgellons and other complications, getting enough sulfur from food is almost impossible until Morgellons is gone. The best supplemental source of sulfur is our Nature's Gift MSM Capsules.
If you look in our store, you will find MSM gel, super and regular. Taking MSM internally supplements every cell in your body with organic sulfur, but here's more good news: Massage it as a gel onto your skin and it works like magic. It:
1 Replenishes organic sulfur in your skin
2 Reduces symptoms of itching and biting within seconds.
We have two formulas of MSM gel:
Super MSM which also contains Diatomaceous Earth and Nature's Gift® Concentrate.
I want to thank Andrea for sending me the first reference article.
References: Sulfur: Recommended Intake, Deficiencies, Health Benefits & Food Sources
Health Benefits of MSM or Methylsulfonylmethane